Job Title: Level 3 Back-end Developer
Spordle is born out of an unbridled passion for sports and the values it represents.
Established by true sports fans with years of experience in the field, be it professionally or as volunteers, who pride themselves on living an active lifestyle, Spordle’s main objective since day one has always been to support sports organizations in their growth by providing technological solutions tailored to their specific needs.
Spordle is looking for advanced developers with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in PHP or NodeJS programming to join our growing team.
The main mandate of this person will be to work with a multidisciplinary team to design, build and deploy products according to Spordle's vision and strategy.
The developer will be involved in development of new features, enhancement of actual features, coding unit tests and documenting the development. The developer will have in hand the technical and business specifications provided by the analysts.
EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Analyze, develop, optimize features
- Ensure the quality of the software delivered and develop automated tests;
- Knowledge of programming languages (essential) PHP, NodeJS;
- MySQL and PostGres databases.
- Knowledge of OpenApi standards
- Knowledge of Design pattern;
- Knowledge of Codeigniter;
- Knowledge of Jira;
- Knowledge of Deferred Objects.
- Knowledge of Swagger documentation standards
- Knowledge of Postman
- Knowledge of BitBucket or Git tools
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Team spirit;
- Great ability to adapt to change;
- Ability to creatively solve problems;
- Bilingualism (French and English) oral and written.
College or university degree in computer sciences or equivalent;
Possibility of hiring a self-taught candidate according to his skills and experiences.
Salary: To be discussed during the interview
Vacation: To be discussed during the interview
Group insurance: Spordle offers its employees group insurance with the Chamber of Commerce. Spordle covers 25% of the costs while employees pay 75%. It is possible to opt out only if the employee is covered by his or her significant other’s plan. Proof of coverage must be sent to the Chambre des Commerces.
Telework: To be discussed with the immediate supervisor
Annual training: To be discussed with the immediate supervisor
Professional association: To be discussed with the immediate superior
Languages spoken, written: (English/French)
Job type: Permanent, full time. Telecommuting according to company policy.
Start date: August 2022
Do you have what it takes? Send us your CV at email@example.com.
- Fred Jamati named Marketing and Communications Manager
- Stefano Cantali named Account Manager and Projects Coordinator for Spordle
- Technical support agent (Part-time)
- Back-end Developers
- We're Hiring! Several positions to fill!
Hockey Quebec / UNI-Clinic / UNI-Tournament HQ3
December 8, 2022 at 7:30 PM