Spordle is looking for intermediate and advanced backend programmers with a minimum of 2 years of experience in PHP and / or NodeJS programming.
The main mandate of this person will be to work with a multidisciplinary team to design, build and deploy products according to Spordle's vision and strategy.
The Spordle platform is designed on the API first concept. Therefore, sought-after backend programmers will need to develop API calls that will be provided to the Front End Integration Team. The developer will have in hand the technical and business specifications provided by the analysts.
EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Analyze, develop, optimize API calls
- Develop, maintain and optimize databases;
- Ensure the quality of the software delivered and develop automated tests;
- Knowledge of programming languages (essential) PHP, NodeJS;
- MySQL and PostGres databases.
- Knowledge of OpenApi standards
- Knowledge of Design pattern;
- Knowledge of Codeigniter;
- Knowledge of Jira;
- Knowledge of Deferred Objects.
- Knowledge of Swagger documentation standards
- Knowledge of Postman
- Knowledge of BitBucket or Git tools
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Team spirit;
- Great ability to adapt to change;
- Ability to creatively solve problems;
- Bilingualism (French and English) oral and written.
College or university degree in programming or equivalences;
Possibility of hiring a self-taught candidate according to his skills and experiences.
Salary: To be discussed during the interview
Vacation: To be discussed during the interview
Group insurance: Spordle offers its employees group insurance with the Chamber of Commerce. Spordle covers 25% of the costs while employees pay 75%. It is possible to opt out only if the employee is covered by his or her significant other’s plan. Proof of coverage must be sent to the Chambre des Commerces.
Telework: To be discussed with the immediate supervisor
Annual training: To be discussed with the immediate supervisor
Professional association: To be discussed with the immediate superior
Languages spoken, written: (English/French)
Job type: Permanent, full time
Start date: January 2022
Do you have what it takes? Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.