Human Resources Manager
[Human Resources Manager]
The Human Resources Manager will:
Human Resources Development
- Development/improvement of HR policies
- Onboarding of internal and external employees (drafting and signing of all necessary contracts/documents, including requesting background checks and other).
- Workforce development/improvement
- Competitive analysis of benefits
- Competitive analysis of payroll tools
- Management of group insurance, disability insurance and other
- Employee benefits integration
- Recruitment (staffing, hiring) and termination
- Follow-up on employee integration
- Support to employees in terms of working conditions
- Collaboration in payroll processing
- Management of cnesst files
- Responsible for the pay equity program
- Implementation and management of employee training plan
- Responsible for the annual declaration of wages to the CNESST
- Management of the various subsidy programs
- Management of the RVER program
- Management of vacation and absence requests
- Responsible for the follow-up and application of the time management policy and procedure.
- Advise managers at various methods of personal management.
- Foster a collaborative and harmonious work environment
- Develop best practices that promote retention
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, or related discipline;
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- CHRP or CIRC title is an asset
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the labour laws of the different provinces
- Excellent writing skills in French and English.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to interact with candidates, managers, employees and management at all levels of the organization.
- Good stress and priority management skills;
- Punctuality, drive and diligence; ;
- Good listening skills, ease of expression, ability to communicate effectively;
- Speed of execution, attention to detail and work well done, resourcefulness
- Autonomous and structured.
- Maintain confidentiality in files
- Experience with recruiting sites and social networks.
- Comfortable using and learning the operation of computer systems ;
- Computer knowledge: Google Apps, Internet, Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Employer D an asset).
Salary: To be discussed at the interview
Vacation: 3 weeks (6%)
Group Insurance Plan: Following the 3 month probation, Spordle offers its employees a group insurance with the Quebec Chamber of Commerce. Spordle covers 25% of the costs while the employees pay 75% with each pay. It is only possible to opt out if the employee is covered by their spouse's plan. Proof of coverage must be sent to the Quebec Chamber of Commerce.
Spoken and written languages : French and English
Face to face/Virtual work: As per company policy
Job Type: Full time
Expected start date: As soon as possible
- Full Stack Developer
- Human Resources Manager
- JUNIOR WEB INTEGRATOR
- Fred Jamati named Marketing and Communications Manager
- Stefano Cantali named Account Manager and Projects Coordinator for Spordle
No upcoming presentation